File photo by Sam Hodgson
These were the most-read stories for the week of June 22-28.
1. GOP’s Star Social Issues Candidate Won’t Talk About Social Issues
2. New Kids on the San Diego Block
3. The Best Entries from Filner’s Saturday Visitor Log
4. How Managed Competition Gets Mistaken for Mandatory Competition
5. Morning Report: San Diego’s New Tech
6. How One Ecologist Plans to Lure Back Some Native San Diegans
7. Morning Report: The Courtroom Crush
8. Under San Diego Sun, Some Clouds for Algae and Solar
9. Making Way for Downtown Brewpubs
10. ‘Phones, Drones and Genomes’: Top Sectors Where SD Makes a Mark
This article relates to: News, Popular
Tags: arbitration, Bob Filner, brewpubs, Carl Demaio, clams, drones, genomes, innovation, Managed Competition, phones, Scott Peters, tech
Interested in Popular narrative?