Share Our Stories
Unless specifically restricted, Voice of San Diego allows others to republish our articles free of charge, as long as you adhere to the following conditions:
- Clearly credit the author and Voice of San Diego in the byline, i.e. Scott Lewis, Voice of San Diego.
- Include author’s contact information found at the end of all VOSD articles.
- If republished online, please link byline to voiceofsandiego.org and retain links embedded in text.
- Text cannot be edited, except to reflect changes in time. (For example, “yesterday” can be changed to “last week.”) A headlines can only be edited for length (if it is too long).
- Photographs are not part of the free-sharing program and cannot be republished without specific permission.
- Graphics are not part of the free-sharing program and cannot be republished without specific permission.
- Photo illustrations (graphics that include combinations of photos and text) with or without the VOSD logo seen in a VOSD story are not part of the free-sharing program and cannot be republished without specific permission. You may create your own version if you like, but you must then include attribution that says “Editorial note: This image was created by [insert name of your news organization]. It was not created by Voice of San Diego.”
- Certain articles, including freelance copy, are not included. A feed of stories that can be republished is available here: http://feeds.feedburner.com/VoiceOfSanDiego-Share
- Reader letters and commentary are not included in the program.
- Contact email@example.com with questions.
110 West A St. Suite 650, San Diego, CA, 92101, 619-325-0525