These were the most-read stories for the week of Aug. 10-16.
1. The 3 Most Absurd Media Stunts of the Filner Scandal
2. Locks Changed, Mayor’s Back, Council Unites Against Him
3. Morning Report: For Filner, One Mistruth After Another
4. The Trouble With a Filner ‘Deal’
5. San Diego Should Be Proud
6. Morning Report: The Mayor Stands Alone
7. SD’s Top Cop: City Needs ‘a Very Steady Hand’
8. Breaking Bad in 1970s Coronado
9. Amid Filner Troubles, a Major Policy Shift
10. Where’s the Mayor?
Our daily roundup of San Diego’s most important stories (Monday-Friday)
We’re striving for the best possible discussion and may delete comments using our editorial judgment. All comments containing links will be reviewed by VOSD staff before they are published.
Read our full comment policy.
For longer comments, consider submitting an op-ed to Voice of San Diego.
Read the guidelines here.
We have recently updated our commenting system. If you are unable to submit a comment, please clear the cache and cookies in your browser, or use a private browsing window. Click here for detailed instructions.
If you have any questions about this policy please email email@example.com. If you have a longer, more thoughtful comment, consider submitting a commentary.
Username or Email Address
VOSD members get access to exclusive content. If you are a member, log in to view this post. If you’re not a member, join today!