These were the most-read stories for the week of Aug. 10-16.
1. The 3 Most Absurd Media Stunts of the Filner Scandal
2. Locks Changed, Mayor’s Back, Council Unites Against Him
3. Morning Report: For Filner, One Mistruth After Another
4. The Trouble With a Filner ‘Deal’
5. San Diego Should Be Proud
6. Morning Report: The Mayor Stands Alone
7. SD’s Top Cop: City Needs ‘a Very Steady Hand’
8. Breaking Bad in 1970s Coronado
9. Amid Filner Troubles, a Major Policy Shift
10. Where’s the Mayor?
Our daily roundup of San Diego’s most important stories (Monday-Friday)
Username or Email Address