These were the most-read stories for the week of Sept. 14-20.
1. Shipbuilding Company: Let’s Pay Employees to Attend Barrio Logan Hearing
2. San Diego’s Craft Beer Economy, in Three Charts
3. Fact Check: Faulconer and Ballot Measures
4. ‘They’re Trying to Take Our Jobs Away From Us in There’
5. Why Kevin Faulconer Changed on Same-Sex Marriage
6. VOSD Radio: The Ugly Race for Mayor
7. Everything You Need to Know About the Barrio Logan Community Plan
8. How the Recall Filner Effort Landed a Women Vets Group in the Hot Seat
9. 5 Things to Know about the Convention Center Expansion
10. San Diego Explained: What’s So Special About Special Interests
Our daily roundup of San Diego’s most important stories (Monday-Friday)
We’re striving for the best possible discussion and may delete comments using our editorial judgment. All comments containing links will be reviewed by VOSD staff before they are published.
Read our full comment policy.
For longer comments, consider submitting an op-ed to Voice of San Diego.
Read the guidelines here.
We have recently updated our commenting system. If you are unable to submit a comment, please clear the cache and cookies in your browser, or use a private browsing window. Click here for detailed instructions.
If you have any questions about this policy please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a longer, more thoughtful comment, consider submitting a commentary.
Username or Email Address
VOSD members get access to exclusive content. If you are a member, log in to view this post. If you’re not a member, join today!