These were the most-read stories for the week of Sept. 28-Oct. 4.
1. The Face of San Diego’s Stone Age
2. Second Opinion: Does Obamacare Impact My Military Benefits?
3. Second Opinion: Does Obamacare Reduce Costs for People With Pre-existing Conditions?
4. ‘Community Groups Do Not Represent the Community’
5. Meet Four Non-Surfer SNAP Recipients
6. In San Diego, Political Enemies Equal ‘Sociopaths’
7. Fact Check: Leaving San Diego PD
8. 3 Reasons Marti Emerald Should Know Her Police Stats
9. What San Diego’s Ambulance Contract Is Worth
10. Faulconer Wants to Fix the Police Problem He Helped Spark
Our daily roundup of San Diego’s most important stories (Monday-Friday)
Username or Email Address