These were the most-read stories for the week of Sept. 28-Oct. 4.
1. The Face of San Diego’s Stone Age
2. Second Opinion: Does Obamacare Impact My Military Benefits?
3. Second Opinion: Does Obamacare Reduce Costs for People With Pre-existing Conditions?
4. ‘Community Groups Do Not Represent the Community’
5. Meet Four Non-Surfer SNAP Recipients
6. In San Diego, Political Enemies Equal ‘Sociopaths’
7. Fact Check: Leaving San Diego PD
8. 3 Reasons Marti Emerald Should Know Her Police Stats
9. What San Diego’s Ambulance Contract Is Worth
10. Faulconer Wants to Fix the Police Problem He Helped Spark
Subscribe to our daily roundup of San Diego’s most important stories (Monday-Friday)
We’re striving for the best possible discussion and may delete comments using our editorial judgment. All comments containing links will be reviewed by VOSD staff before they are published.
Read our full comment policy.
For longer comments, consider submitting an op-ed to Voice of San Diego.
Read the guidelines here.
We have recently updated our commenting system. If you are unable to submit a comment, please clear the cache and cookies in your browser, or use a private browsing window. Click here for detailed instructions.
If you have any questions about this policy please email email@example.com. If you have a longer, more thoughtful comment, consider submitting a commentary.
Username or Email Address
VOSD members get access to exclusive content. If you are a member, log in to view this post. If you’re not a member, join today!